Thursday, January 1, 2015

Breakfast casserole (Whole 30 compliant)

Firstly I made the sweet potatoes last night. We had them for dinner so rather tan wasting 45 minutes today I just made extra last night.

 I started by cooking two pieces of bacon in a skillet and then getting the grease off with a paper towel. (I usually bake it). While the bacon was cooking I diced 1/4 of an onion and 1/8 of a massive red pepper. I made the pieces super small. Once the bacon was out of the pan I drained the grease only leaving enough to cook the vegetables. I cut the Sweet potatoes out of their skin and mashed them in with the veggies. I transferred to a bowl and stirred an egg into the mixture. I moved the potatoes into my tiny casserole dish. and cracked another egg on top. Then sprinkled with s&p. I cooked at 350F for 20 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment